Monday, December 21, 2009

Just because

While Frankie and his dad work on the house, I thought Hailey and I could get a little shopping done. I put her down in her car seat and turn my head and the little munchkin is crawling out of the seat! I can't turn my head for one second with this little girl.

DSC_0391.JPG

Mmmm. Cereal yummy.DSC_0588.JPG

Yay Christmas time!DSC_0571.JPG

It's cold outside. Momma says I have to wear my hat.DSC_0533.JPG

Are you kidding me? Did you feel how cold it was outside?DSC_0470.JPG

Hailey came home from school one day and shed her clothes and plopped herself down to enjoy one of her books. DSC_0497.JPG

DSC_0508.JPG

More books! They're fun to read and they also taste yummy!DSC_0443.JPG

DSC_0456.JPG

I just has to post a pic of Fozzie. He's so protective of his little sister. He sleeps by her window every night and doesn't even mind when she pulls his hair.DSC_0560.JPG

DSC_0525.JPGWe love you too Vince.DSC_0953.JPG

1 comment: