Sunday, August 23, 2009

So much catching up to do

We've been so busy spending time with Hailey I slacked off on my updates but that will all change soon. I begrudgingly head back to work tomorrow and I can already tell it's not going to be easy. The only thing that makes it easier is that we absolutley love her new school, http://www.willowbendlearningcenter.com/. I wanted so badly to have Hailey and Taylor go to school together but after thinking it over for a long time we thought it be best she go to a school closer to home. Frankie can now pick her up and take as needed and in the event she is fussy, the commute won't be as long. Today's post will be a collection of some of our favorite photos over the last few weeks. I told Frankie the other night I can already tell I want another one. =)


Hailey's big brothers are always ready to protect her.DSC_0127.JPG


DSC_0088.JPGHailey loves tummy time.DSC_0358.JPG


Hailey has been practicing sitting up and is ready for her first day of school.DSC_0328.JPG

3 comments:

  1. I head back to work in October, and I don't know how I am going to manage it. Please tell me as the date gets nearer, more of a routine is established. :)
    Thanks for keeping us updated with pictures.
    She is a cute one.
    And she is doing a great job with holding that head up! Ours still is working on that.
    :)
    Love, Nikki and Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE. I can't believe she's sitting up so well in the Bumbo already! Big girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the last pic! Such a cute face on girlie!! :) Made me laugh when I saw it. Give her kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete