Monday, August 24, 2009

Hailey's first day of school!

I's finally here. Hailey's first day of school. I must admit I was pretty teary-eyed when we dropped her off but the staff was so supportive. Ms. Betty assured us everything would be ok and Hailey seemed to take a liking to her right away.


Hailey picked out her outfit and had it laying out all night in anticipation of her first day. You can tell she was a little nervous knowing she was going to be away from mom so long.DSC_0385.JPG


Here we are. Time to go to class.DSC_0417.JPG


Here's Ms. Betty. Everyone calls her Grandma.DSC_0409.JPGHere's her bed. #6. It's so bright and colorful we know she'll have a great time.DSC_0411.JPGFrankie and I missed her so much that he couldn't wait so he went and picked her up early. Ms. Betty said she was an angel. She must have had a fun day as you can see from this picture, she was all tuckered out.DSC_0422.JPG

4 comments:

  1. It was a big day for the family! :) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a big WEEK for the family. I trust the girles and Marvin are doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That is a big step! I don't envy you. I have to do that in a month and I am not looking forward to it.
    Good to know that she did ok and that you guys survived.

    ReplyDelete